Monday, November 4, 2013

LOS ANGELES -- XBIZ Award-winning director Axel Braun announced Friday that he has signed an exclusive, two-year contract with Wicked Pictures.The deal comes on the heels of two weeks of speculation about his next move. “I heard all sorts of crazy rumors, which I guess is kinda flattering," Braun said. "The truth is that I really like the way Wicked operates and I genuinely respect the positive message that they send within the industry, so it was an easy choice. I’m very happy to have found both an awesome new home for my product and an exceptionally creative environment where I can make the movies I want.” As part of the deal, Braun is bringing the entire catalog of his namesake company Axel Braun Productions, including his award-winning parody "Batman XXX," along with his exclusive contract girls Aiden Ashley and Riley Steele. For more : http://bit.ly/16TIxji
Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!